Superpeer is a community-run marketplace for professionals (superpeers) to showcase what they love and for mentees (peers) to learn anything. At Superpeer we believe that the two best feelings in the world are the feeling of fulfillment when you help others and the feeling of satisfaction that comes when you accomplish a goal. If you are looking to grow or contribute to someone else's growth then Superpeer is the team for you.
For the past year, we have been helping creators, career coaches, teachers, business professionals launch their Superpeer channel to attract and grow their paying subscribers/followers/mentees through the use of the Superpeer platform. Within 2 minutes Superpeers can sign up, add a photo and short description and have their own unique url to share with their followers to subscribe to their channel, attend live streams, virtual events, and 1:1s. Many of our Superpeers are already making thousands of dollars in monthly income as a side hustle. And the best part is seeing the tangible impact we are making on thousands of people’s lives from all the amazing learning that takes place in the community.
The best way to describe Superpeer is to ask yourself, “what is something that I wish I were better at or that I want to learn more about?” On Superpeer you can learn and get better at that thing because you will be learning from someone who is an expert practitioner. It is the missing link to go from the strategy to accomplishment; by having a mentor, coach, and community to show you the way and help with accountability you will unlock your potential and achieve your learning goals.
We’re looking for a Head of Member Success to focus on helping our community of Superpeers grow their audience of paying members. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the creator economy, in particular creators/teachers with YouTube followers, and a proven history of launching innovative programs with these kinds of creators/teachers. This role sits on the Marketing and Growth team and reports to the CMO.
You will work with both your existing network of Superpeers and the inflow of new high profile Superpeers to utilize the current set of product features of 1:1 calls, paid collections, subscription, and live streams to design creative tactics unique to each vertical and individual to ensure their growth and success on the platform. Superpeers can include video creators, career coaches, life coaches, podcast creators, entertainers, sports, etc.
- Develop key relationships with video creators, management, small agencies, and collectives to help the Superpeers grow their payers
- Drive the full Engage and Retain process which includes developing the growth strategy roadmap, idea pitch conversations, and managing on Superpeer relationship
- Package up technology offerings into easy to understand pitches and sales collateral
- Be an industry expert that continuously comes up with new ideas and prospects for Superpeer and shares them with the Acquire team for implementation
- Work cross-functionally with Superpeer’s Product, Customer support, Product marketing and Marketing teams to ensure exceptional launches, continued success, and opportunities for enhancement
- Identify key customer needs for Superpeer’s product and development teams to address
- 4-10 years working in business development, account management, or partnerships capacity focused on Video creators
- 2+ years working with creators with a focus on monetization
- Excellent communication, strategy and influence skills
- Expertise with CRM, analytics reporting and automation tools
- Extremely self-motivated, optimistic, hard-charging and excited to take on new challenges
- Hyper aware of major technology trends in the Video creator space
Values you hold dear
- You love contributing to others growth both internally within the organization and externally through the product offering
- You care deeply about people and believe that having great working relationships is the key to a fun and fulfilling work environment
- You have a growth mindset so you are always asking “what am I to learn from this situation”
- You never point fingers and instead look in the mirror to figure out what you could do better.
Interested candidates may reach out to email@example.com
Superpeer is a fully remote organization. This is a full time employment position and requires daily time commitments during normal Pacific Time work hours.