Superpeer is a community-run marketplace for professionals (superpeers) to showcase what they love and for mentees (peers) to learn anything. At Superpeer we believe that the two best feelings in the world are the feeling of fulfillment when you help others and the feeling of satisfaction that comes when you accomplish a goal. If you are looking to grow or contribute to someone else's growth then Superpeer is the team for you.
For the past year, we have been helping creators, career coaches, teachers, business professionals launch their Superpeer channel to attract and grow their paying subscribers/followers/mentees through the use of the Superpeer platform. Within 2 minutes Superpeers can sign up, add a photo and short description and have their own unique url to share with their followers to subscribe to their channel, attend live streams, virtual events, and 1:1s. Many of our Superpeers are already making thousands of dollars in monthly income as a side hustle. And the best part is seeing the tangible impact we are making on thousands of people’s lives from all the amazing learning that takes place in the community.
The best way to describe Superpeer is to ask yourself, “what is something that I wish I were better at or that I want to learn more about?” On Superpeer you can learn and get better at that thing because you will be learning from someone who is an expert practitioner. It is the missing link to go from the strategy to accomplishment; by having a mentor, coach, and community to show you the way and help with accountability, you will unlock your potential and achieve your learning goals.
We’re looking for a Head of Content Management to help the community of Superpeers host successful live events. This includes helping the Superpeers with their content outlines, their presentations, defining their target audience, social creative, trailer video, actual event execution, and follow-up for feedback after the events. You will also be responsible for developing a system to identify Superpeers who would make good candidates to create a course. Initially the main objective for this role will be project based and will be judged based on the ability to setting up the above processes and systems. Once the systems are in place, this role will be responsible for hiring a team of content and event managers, likely by vertical, then setting up dashboards, metrics, and success targets
The ideal candidate has a strategic mind to come up with opportunities for process improvements and the ability to execute that vision through consistent value delivery week in and week out. They will work closely with the Head of Operations and CMO. Initially, this role will report directly to the CMO.
If you love working with industry experts, strategizing with them about course content and then working with them to execute on that vision to assist them in creating a successful course and doing this simultaneously with multiple Superpeers in parallel and you love helping people grow and contribute to others’ lives then this is the perfect role for you.
- Right-sizing and prioritizing Host course content commercial potential
- Work with hosts to determine exact course outline
- Work with hosts and the Superpeer copy and editing teams to create and edit the course trailer
- Work with the host to post on all their social media channels
- Develop an organic and social media best practice playbook to promote each course
- Develop a system to identify and recruit current Superpeers to make a course
- Work closely with the CMO to give input on what features the CRM and marketing tech stacks should have
- Determine the metrics we will use to measure the success of a course
- Set quarterly and monthly targets for course ticket sales and revenue
- Create an analytics spec for the desired marketing dashboards
- When the time is right, hire a team of event managers by vertical
- Possess outstanding organizational skills.
- 6-8 years working in event and content management
- 2+ years owning creator/expert relationship management
- 1+ years owning the recruitment of events speakers
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise with roadmap planning and execution
- Extremely self-motivated, optimistic, driven, and excited to take on new challenges
Values you hold dear
- You love contributing to others growth both internally within the organization and externally through the product offering
- You care deeply about people and believe that having great working relationships is the key to a fun and fulfilling work environment
- You have a growth mindset so you are always asking “what am I to learn from this situation” and “what new projects can I take on to grow personally and professionally”
- You never point fingers and instead look in the mirror to figure out what you could do better.
Interested candidates may reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with their resume and include the word “candidate” in the subject line.
Superpeer is a fully remote organization. This is a full-time employment position.