Superpeer is a community-run marketplace for professionals (superpeers) to showcase what they love and for mentees (peers) to learn anything. At Superpeer we believe that the two best feelings in the world are the feeling of fulfillment when you help others and the feeling of satisfaction that comes when you accomplish a goal. If you are looking to grow or contribute to someone else's growth then Superpeer is the team for you.
For the past year, we have been helping creators, career coaches, teachers, business professionals launch their Superpeer channel to attract and grow their paying subscribers/followers/mentees through the use of the Superpeer platform. Within 2 minutes Superpeers can sign up, add a photo and short description and have their own unique url to share with their followers to subscribe to their channel, attend live streams, virtual events, and 1:1s. Many of our Superpeers are already making thousands of dollars in monthly income as a side hustle. And the best part is seeing the tangible impact we are making on thousands of people’s lives from all the amazing learning that takes place in the community.
The best way to describe Superpeer is to ask yourself, “what is something that I wish I were better at or that I want to learn more about?” On Superpeer you can learn and get better at that thing because you will be learning from someone who is an expert practitioner. It is the missing link to go from the strategy to accomplishment; by having a mentor, coach, and community to show you the way and help with accountability, you will unlock your potential and achieve your learning goals.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to help grow our Superpeer community. The two main focal points for growth are acquisition and engagement. This role will prioritize their time on the market side, supply or demand, and the funnel state, acquisition or engagement depending on the supply/demand utilization balance and impact. For example, if our supply is high and our demand is low then the Growth Manager’s role will be to help increase demand growth through the immediately available levers like social, email, sms, site copy and banners, as well as working with the product and engineering teams to create product specs to add new demand-side engagement growth levers.
The ideal candidate has a strategic mind to come up with opportunities for growth impact and efficiency gains and a strong operational ability to execute that vision through consistent value delivery week in and week out. They will work closely with the head of operations and CMO. Initially, this role will report directly to the CMO.
If you love brainstorming, strategizing, deciding, and then getting your hands dirty executing multiple growth plans in parallel and you love helping people grow and contribute to others’ lives then this is the perfect role for you.
- Right-sizing and prioritizing feature requests from the marketing and customer service teams based on an ICE model
- Helping to project manage our first group of hosts running cohort-based courses launching late-May
- Managing the go-to-market strategy and execution of the launch of the discovery feature launching mid-June.
- Improve the conversion funnels through A/B testing
- Work with a CRM consultant to design our email marketing system
- Work closely with the CMO to select the best marketing tech stack
- Create an analytics spec for the desired marketing dashboards
- Build marketing dashboards in Metabase and google sheets
- Possess outstanding organizational skills.
- 2-4 years working in growth product or marketing
- 1+ years owning 1-2 engagement or acquisition metrics
- 1+ years thriving in a loosely defined, somewhat ambiguous role
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise with roadmap planning and execution
- Extremely self-motivated, optimistic, driven, and excited to take on new challenges
Values you hold dear
- You love contributing to others growth both internally within the organization and externally through the product offering
- You care deeply about people and believe that having great working relationships is the key to a fun and fulfilling work environment
- You have a growth mindset so you are always asking “what am I to learn from this situation” and “what new projects can I take on to grow personally and professionally”
- You never point fingers and instead look in the mirror to figure out what you could do better.
Interested candidates may reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with their resume and include the word “candidate” in the subject line.
Superpeer is a fully remote organization. This is a full-time employment position.