Superpeer is a community-run marketplace for professionals (superpeers) to showcase what they love and for mentees (peers) to learn anything. At Superpeer we believe that the two best feelings in the world are the feeling of fulfillment when you help others and the feeling of satisfaction that comes when you accomplish a goal. If you are looking to grow or contribute to someone else's growth then Superpeer is the team for you.
For the past year, we have been helping creators, career coaches, teachers, business professionals launch their Superpeer channel to attract and grow their paying subscribers/followers/mentees through the use of the Superpeer platform. Within 2 minutes Superpeers can sign up, add a photo and short description and have their own unique url to share with their followers to subscribe to their channel, attend live streams, virtual events, and 1:1s. Many of our Superpeers are already making thousands of dollars in monthly income as a side hustle. And the best part is seeing the tangible impact we are making on thousands of people’s lives from all the amazing learning that takes place in the community.
The best way to describe Superpeer is to ask yourself, “what is something that I wish I were better at or that I want to learn more about?” On Superpeer you can learn and get better at that thing because you will be learning from someone who is an expert practitioner. It is the missing link to go from the strategy to accomplishment; by having a mentor, coach, and community to show you the way and help with accountability you will unlock your potential and achieve your learning goals.
We’re looking for a Director of Social Media & Content Marketing to help establish Superpeer as the go-to platform for learning and mentorship. This role will be responsible for both the strategy and execution of our social media presence and content marketing channels. You will both build on the network that we already have through content and social partnerships as well as create and own the social strategy and roadmap. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of all the social media platforms, in particular YouTube, Linkedin, and Facebook, and a proven history of launching innovative programs that have helped grow the company’s awareness and consideration. Establishing Superpeer as a thought leader in learning and mentoring is so important that this role sits on the Marketing and Growth team and reports directly to the CMO.
Initially, you will take the current strategy and make it into your own and you will have two people on the insights and customer success team to help with execution. If you love building and creating a following through social and content and you love helping people grow and contribute to others lives then this is the perfect role for you.
- Develop and own the overall social and content strategies and roadmaps
- Lead the individual social strategy for each channel
- Determine the metrics for success and set weekly and quarterly targets
- Create a dashboard to monitor Social Channel performance
- Execute on at least 3 posts / week per channel
- Execute on at least 1 blog post per week
- Set a minimum standard for content quality
- Ability to edit videos or work with a video editing company and act as the director and producer for short social media content videos
- Ability to write engaging content for all social platforms
- Manage a team of social media and content creators
- Have Superpeer present and active in all of the following channels: Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, TikTok, Reddit, Quora, Superpeer blog, email
- 2-4 years working in Content and Social Media marketing
- 1+ years working with editors to create promo style video ads
- Excellent strategy and communication skills
- Expertise with roadmap planning and execution
- Extremely self-motivated, optimistic, hard-charging and excited to take on new challenges
- Hyper aware of major technology trends in the social media and content marketing space
Values you hold dear
- You love contributing to others growth both internally within the organization and externally through the product offering
- You care deeply about people and believe that having great working relationships is the key to a fun and fulfilling work environment
- You have a growth mindset so you are always asking “what am I to learn from this situation” and “what new projects can I take on to grow personally and professionally”
- You never point fingers and instead look in the mirror to figure out what you could do better.
Interested candidates may reach out to email@example.com with your resume and include the word “candidate” in the subject line.
Superpeer is a fully remote organization. This is a full time employment position.