Superpeer is a community-run marketplace for professionals (superpeers) to showcase what they love and for mentees (peers) to learn anything. At Superpeer we believe that the two best feelings in the world are the feeling of fulfillment when you help others and the feeling of satisfaction that comes when you accomplish a goal. If you are looking to grow or contribute to someone else's growth then Superpeer is the team for you.
For the past year, we have been helping creators, career coaches, teachers, business professionals launch their Superpeer channel to attract and grow their paying subscribers/followers/mentees through the use of the Superpeer platform. Within 2 minutes Superpeers can sign up, add a photo and short description and have their own unique url to share with their followers to subscribe to their channel, attend live streams, virtual events, and 1:1s. Many of our Superpeers are already making thousands of dollars in monthly income as a side hustle. And the best part is seeing the tangible impact we are making to thousands of people’s lives from all the amazing learning that takes place in the community.
The best way to describe Superpeer is to ask yourself, “what is something that I wish I were better at or that I want to learn more about?” On Superpeer you can learn and get better at that thing because you will be learning from someone who is an expert practitioner. It is the missing link to go from the strategy to accomplishment; by having a mentor, coach, and community to show you the way and help with accountability you will unlock your potential and achieve your learning goals.
Values we hold dear
- We love contributing to others growth both internally within the organization and externally through the product offering
- We care deeply about people and believe that having great working relationships is the key to a fun and fulfilling work environment
- We have a growth mindset so we always ask “what am I to learn from this situation” and “what new projects can I take on to grow personally and professionally”
- We never point fingers and instead look in the mirror to figure out what we could do better.
- We are a fully remote organization
- We mostly work Pacific Standard Time hours
- We believe in impact over effort